| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brockport W, Ny in January is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Brockport W, Ny January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Brockport W, Ny, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Brockport W, Ny:
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNW
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) WNW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) WNW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WNW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) W
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) W
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 24.3 kms (15.1 miles) SSW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) WSW
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) S
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) SSW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) NE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) NNE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 178.9 kms (111.2 miles) ENE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) ENE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) E
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) ESE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) ESE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) SE